TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for choosing Marie Therese Bridal / Verona Bridal. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you fully understand them.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all of our bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses and accessories.
- Placing your order – description, price and payment
- The description and price (“Price”) of your dress and accessories shall be specified on the order form which you will be required to sign when you place your order.
- On placing the order (“Order Date”), you agree that you are liable for the full Price of the dress and accessories . You are required to pay a deposit amounting to 50% of the Price (“Deposit”) and 100% of the price of accessories on the Order Date. The Deposit is not refundable under any circumstance.
- The balance of the Price (“Balance”) is due on the date your dress or accessories arrives in store (“Arrival Date”). Please note that we do not accept cheques.
- We are unable to provide a precise date for when your dress or accessories will arrive in store however we estimate that it will arrive in 4 – 8 months from the Order Date. Please note that it may take longer than this.
- You may not remove your dress or accessories from our premises until the Balance has been paid.
- Subject to condition 1.8 below, should you wish, we are happy to store your dress instore until your wedding date, provided that the Balance has been paid on the Arrival Date.
- If you do not discharge the Balance within two weeks of the Arrival Date, any monies paid will not be refunded and your dress and accessories will be re-sold.
- Please note that sample sale dresses and accessories must be paid in full and removed from the premises at the time of purchase.
- Your dress – size and condition
- You acknowledge that your wedding dress will be made in accordance with your measurements to the nearest size on the designer’s size chart.
- Your measurements will be taken by a member of our team before you place your order.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any change in your size or shape from the Order Date to the Arrival Date.
- On the Arrival Date, you will be asked to view your dress in full confirming that you are satisfied with its condition.
- Alterations are not included in the Price. We will provide you with details of recommended seamstresses however you are free to engage a seamstress of your choice. We accept no responsibility for any issues arising as a result of alternations to your dress.
- We shall not be liable in the event that you change your mind or your circumstances change. The Price must be discharged in full in all circumstances.
- Please note that, by their nature, wedding and bridesmaid dresses are delicate items and should be afforded extreme care. We shall not be liable for any damage to your dress arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party or use otherwise than as recommended by us or failure to follow our instructions or any alteration or repair.
- We shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions as a result of acts beyond our reasonable control including without limitation acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion or terrorist attack, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, accident, fire, flood or storm.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that another bride will not choose the same design of dress as yours.
- If you do not collect your dress within 2 weeks of your wedding date, any monies paid will not be refunded and your dress will be re-sold.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges in respect of any of our products.
- Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.