Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for choosing Verona Bridal. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you fully understand them.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all orders, purchases and supply of bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses and accessories.
Placing your order – description, price and payment
- The description and price (“Price”) of your dress and accessories shall be specified on the order form which you will be generated when you place your order.
- On placing the order (“Order Date”), you agree that you are liable for the full Price of the dress and accessories.
- You are required to pay a deposit amounting to 50% of the total Price (“Deposit”) for new orders and 100% of the total price for accessories and sample gowns, on the Order Date.
- The Deposit / (Full price for samples) is not refundable or transferrable under any circumstance.
- The balance of the Price (“Balance”) is due on the date your dress arrives in store (“Arrival Date”). Please note that we do not accept cheques.
- We are unable to provide a precise date for when your dress or accessories will arrive in store however, we estimate that it will arrive in 4 – 8 months from the Order Date. Please note that it may take longer than this.
- You may not remove your dress or accessories from our premises until the Balance has been paid.
- If the Balance is not paid within two weeks of the Arrival Date from designer, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to apply a storage charge of £50 per month until the Balance is paid.
- If you do not collect your dress and / or accessories within two weeks of arrival notification, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to re-sell your dress and accessories to a third party, in which case any monies paid will not be refunded to you.
- Please note that sample sale dresses and accessories must be paid in full and removed from the premises at the time of purchase.
- All dresses and accessories (including sample dresses) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Your dress – size and condition:
- You acknowledge that your wedding dress will be made in accordance with your measurements to the nearest size on the designer’s size chart.
- Your measurements will be taken by a member of our team before you place your order.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any change in your size or shape from the Order Date to the Arrival Date.
- On the Arrival Date, you will be asked to arrange an appointment to view your dress at our store to confirm that you are satisfied. For the avoidance of any and all doubt, if you decline this invitation to view your dress, we cannot accept any liability for any issues you later raise as regards the size or condition of the dress.
- Alterations are not included in the Price. We will provide you with details of recommended seamstresses however you are free to engage a seamstress of your choice. We accept no responsibility for any issues arising as a result of alternations to your dress.
- We shall not be liable in the event that you change your mind or your circumstances change. The Price must be discharged in full in all circumstances.
- Please note that, by their nature, wedding and bridesmaid dresses are delicate items and should be afforded extreme care. We shall not be liable for any damage to your dress arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party or use otherwise than as recommended by us or failure to follow our instructions or any alteration or repair.
- We shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions as a result of acts beyond our reasonable control including without limitation acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion or terrorist attack, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, accident, fire, flood or storm.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that another bride will not choose the same design of dress as yours.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.